y’all motherfuckers want a fire elsa so bad but you dont even realize that already exists
Now, the rules:
- You gotta be following this blog
(preferably prior this post… but either ways is fine)(I’ll be checking)
- You can reblog and like all the times you want (just don’t spam your followers)
- If you own more than one blog, just use one of those blogs, please.
- No give away blogs.
- Give away ends on August 16th, 2014
- Winners will be picked with a random number generator and they will be notified. They’ll have 24 hours to reply. If no reply is given, I’ll choose a new winner.
If you have any questions about the give away, feel free to message me!
Obviously, for the 3rd place, if the winner wants a specific colour palette, I’ll be linking them to a post with the ones I’m going to use, and they’ll have to pick one from there. Or they can suggest it… but they’ll have to give me a reference for the colours.
Oh look, I’m doing something… lmao
Reblog if you care.
If you don’t reblog, you have no heart. It wont kill you to have this on your tumblr.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
my wish for not only my parent’s, but for all homosexual people.
oh hey look, an LGBTQ campaign that doesn’t show white people as the face of LGBTQ issues for once.
Spread this everywhere.
never seen a flyer with queer black folks on it that wasn’t about std/i
I want to open a really angry coffee shop called “I’m Not a Morning Person” and name all the drinks really angrily
like “can I get a Fuck You” or a “I’m Studying for Finals” or “My In-Laws are in Town”
and they all have shots of tequila in them
who wants to be my business partner